The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello!

oddgringo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 15, 2021
Hey guys!

Newbie here, joined in hopes to be a student and hear some ya'lls success and failure and to learn, ask questions and eventually share my successes or lack therof. Just wanted to say hi!

my story if you're intreseted:

A friend of mine loaned to me unscripted a little less than a year ago. I have to admit, I'm one of those "idea analysis paralysis" lazy people and thus the book sat on my shelf for the better part of
a year; that was until my job of seven years which treated me like crap put me on the cutting block and laid me off as soon as they had a reason (COVID).

All this to say; I had some time to read unscripted , immediatly read fastlane right after. and now I'm here with ya'll. It's been a long tough year, but through the monopoly money printer welfare and MJs advice from Unscripted , I was able to cut all my bullshit spending, used the welfare to pay off all my credit card debts, got rid of the vehicles I couldn't afford and walked into a 1000 dollar 92' volvo 940 (A car I know in and out how to work on) and fine tuned my personal expenses. For the first time in 7 years I'm feeling in control of my life again, albeit a small one that I need to grow, but control none the less.

Shout out to MJ for writing such a visceral blunt as can be book for showing me the way via proxy of a good friend. Thanks man. The words on those pages were exactly what I needed to here at the right time. Slowly I'm applying the concepts, getting better and having a healthier relationship with work and money. I don't want to be treated like I was by that job ever again.

Even if any of my future businiss ventures end up being absolute garbage, I'm still doing better today from the actions your books inspired me to take.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Shout out to MJ for writing such a visceral blunt as can be book for showing me the way via proxy of a good friend. Thanks man.

You bet brotha! Glad to have helped!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...