The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello!

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
It's late and hello is all I could think about as a title. Since I am learning Copywriting, I should have managed something a bit more eye-catching! Maybe "Noob joins this secret forum and rakes in Millions of dollars with one simple trick..."? :shit:

Anyway,

my name is Jordan. I'm from So-Cal, and I'm probably the typical wantapre-fastlaner, and come from that typical background...

Lost my corporate job after a 1-year trial... actually, it was IT Government position. Worked on Police vehicles and such. I couldn't stand it after 2 months. But making $25/hr with full benefits seemed nice but didn't make me happy.

Been trying idea after idea (on my 7th or is it 8th idea??) since then (its been 15 months now):
  1. Blogging
  2. Dropshipping (Aliexpress & Printful)
  3. Social Media Marketing (wow is that space crowded or what!?!?)
  4. Facebook Advertising (even more crowded)
  5. SaaS- Built one off of a good idea. Learned that its harder to sell this way (when you come up with the idea, not your customers)- MUCH HARDER!
Now I'm creating a new SaaS by first talking with a bunch of people to find common, needs, wants and desires. Much easier to $ell.

Remeber I mentioned that Copywriting class? I got loads of questions I ask my prospects for the perfect copy- for the perfect product (which of course I'm still figuring out)!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

PS: Bought the book 15 months ago (MF) and just now am getting around to reading it. 1/2 way through.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KeepGoin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Mar 17, 2016
5 things to focus on in 15 months, do you stick to an idea an average of 3 months?

What was the longest you stuck with one venture?

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
5 things to focus on in 15 months, do you stick to an idea an average of 3 months?

What was the longest you stuck with one venture?

Probably 2-3 months so far. I admit I might have a bit of a "persistence" issue. Others I quickly tried and realized that this wasn't for me. Some reasons were that it was just another job. I didn't mention it, but I originally created an idea to do unlimited IT support for a monthly fee. But that was really just another job... trading hours for dollars.

Some days, I want to give up and switch niches (SaaS idea hunting) but just today I had some amazing success, so it's really all about showing-up and being consistent. Something I need to work on.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
What's with the lion thing everywhere nowadays? The male lion is a pretty lazy animal.

Welcome to the forum :hilarious:
It's an astrological thing. I guess it's supposed to mean something. I'm a closet Leo.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007