What's new

Hello to All my future friends!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Nuvision

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
5
Location
North Carolina USA
Rep Bank
$100
Hi to all that takes the time to read my introduction. A friend of my told me
about the book and suggested that I read it. I guess he was tired of me saying
that one day I will be a millionaire:smxF:. I think that I have probably read all the self
help books out there. Have read "The Secret" several times, and then read "The
Secret Behind The Secret". I guess you see where I'm going with this.

After reading just the first couple chapters, I knew that I had to find out where
this genius is. I knew that I had to be where like-minded people are, if I am to reach my
ultimate goal(s). I got a warm fuzzy feeling when I arrived at this forum. It felt like
I was finally home.

Well, I would like to make one thing perfectly clear from the beginning. I am not some
kid with no experience in the business world. My goals are not just wishful thinking and
hoping that something falls in my lap without hard work.

I'm presently in a partnership that owns a franchise with two locations and planning for
more. I know that the learning process never ends and expect to glean some Gold nuggets
from this community.

Will talk later.....business calls.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom