Scofield26
PARKED
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2019
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$50
$50
Hello,
I am a Copywriter and I want to offer my expertise to you.
I do copywriting for landing pages, sales videos, sales audios, Social Media Ads and sales mails.
I am willing to work on a few projects for free just to show you what I can do, and if you are satisfied we can look forward to working in a more official way. I expect your feedback very soon
Scofield
I am a Copywriter and I want to offer my expertise to you.
I do copywriting for landing pages, sales videos, sales audios, Social Media Ads and sales mails.
I am willing to work on a few projects for free just to show you what I can do, and if you are satisfied we can look forward to working in a more official way. I expect your feedback very soon
Scofield
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
