- Joined
- Oct 17, 2011
- Messages
- 11
Rep Bank
$145
$145
User Power: 45%
Hello everyone, it’s wonderful to be here. I came across MJ’s book a couple of months ago and it made quite the impression on me, causing me to start perceiving a lot of things differently and inspiring me to become an entrepreneur.
I’m 22 and just got a job about a month ago working in tech support for a local internet company. Before that I was unemployed after graduating from college 16 months ago, which has left me with a lot of debt and a worthless piece of paper to show for it. Yes indeed, up until recently I was well on my way to living life as a “slowlaner.†I had it all figured out – I graduated from high school with my diploma and 2-year degree, transferred to a four-year university, got good grades and graduated a year early with my bachelor’s.
My plan after college was to get a job in IT or web design, but I ran into a problem – I didn’t have any job experience in either field, and that just doesn’t fly in a job market like the one we currently have. Like I said, I have finally gotten a job in tech support like I originally planned, but after reading MJ’s book I’m determined to make it a temporary thing while I start a business and pay off my debts.
Anyways, I’m grateful for discovering the book and this community and am looking forward to learning more about business so I can start down a new path in life.
Cheers,
Nick
I’m 22 and just got a job about a month ago working in tech support for a local internet company. Before that I was unemployed after graduating from college 16 months ago, which has left me with a lot of debt and a worthless piece of paper to show for it. Yes indeed, up until recently I was well on my way to living life as a “slowlaner.†I had it all figured out – I graduated from high school with my diploma and 2-year degree, transferred to a four-year university, got good grades and graduated a year early with my bachelor’s.
My plan after college was to get a job in IT or web design, but I ran into a problem – I didn’t have any job experience in either field, and that just doesn’t fly in a job market like the one we currently have. Like I said, I have finally gotten a job in tech support like I originally planned, but after reading MJ’s book I’m determined to make it a temporary thing while I start a business and pay off my debts.
Anyways, I’m grateful for discovering the book and this community and am looking forward to learning more about business so I can start down a new path in life.
Cheers,
Nick
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
