- Joined
- Jun 24, 2011
- Messages
- 318
- Location
- Houston, Texas, United States
Rep Bank
$590
$590
User Power: 18%
I'm located in Tomball, Texas - just outside of Houston. I've created real online businesses that have given me enough freedom to walk away from my 6 figure a year "real job" on my 50th birthday in October.
Even though my wife sees the solid 5 figure a month we do in sales in our "part-time" businesses she (like most people) has been so brainwashed by society to believe that you need to work for a real company to have any security. She still has a hard time with the idea that I'm going to walk away from it even though we are debit free except the house, daughter's education is banked and I have a year's worth of salary in saving. I on the other hand am like a high school senior counting down the days till graduation.
Even though my wife sees the solid 5 figure a month we do in sales in our "part-time" businesses she (like most people) has been so brainwashed by society to believe that you need to work for a real company to have any security. She still has a hard time with the idea that I'm going to walk away from it even though we are debit free except the house, daughter's education is banked and I have a year's worth of salary in saving. I on the other hand am like a high school senior counting down the days till graduation.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
