The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from New Zealand

orinoco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Mar 30, 2012
New Zealand
I'm really excited to be here! Thank you to MJ DeMarco for creating this excellent resource.

I gave up the job about 4 years ago now. I live in New Zealand, I'm a kiwi :smug2:

I currently have a membership website where I analyse stock markets every day. I kind of fell into this by accident and as I'm good at it, it grew from there.

So with my husband we have some experience in building websites. We had another membership site where I did forex market analysis but I sold that last year. I'm proud of what I built from nothing and I know we can build a site which converts, looks great, generates income and can be sold for $$. But the $$ were too small.

The analysis site takes only an hour to two of my time each day and I don't mind letting it tick over while we build something that will get us where we want to be more quickly.

We've realised that our current model requires either too many hours of my time or employees, and we want something more automated. And, personally, I don't want to continue with the market analysis every day of my life forever, although at this stage I still am enough of a geek to enjoy it.

We've moved onto the next project and this is the one we want to take us into the fastlane. We have what we think is a need, although it's the softer side of human emotion so we need to be better salespeople. We have built another site which will be more automated, we have the product, now we're in the process of refining our site and copy to convert.

At this stage we're aiming for our first paying member on our new site! Next we have an initial goal of $25,000 per month. Once we get there we want to explode it as far as we can.

With our knowledge of markets and trading I know that when we make our millions we will be able to look after it!

We've read MJ's book and know we're already some of the way there. My next personal goal is to read and learn as much about marketing as I can so we can build good converting pages. It looks like this forum will be a fabulous place for information.

I'm amazed to see the quality of advice here and the generous nature of members! I'm not going jump in too quickly and ask for advice, but I know that when I'm at the point where I need it I can come here! Until then I'll be seeing if there may be anything I can help others with on this forum, and I'll be reading and learning as much as I can.

Thank you MJ for providing this networking space for those who need it! :seeya:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Giles

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Oct 11, 2007
Welcome. Where in NZ are you from? There is a few Aucklanders here, myself included.

Edit: Still wondering who is was that commented on that Stuff.co.nz article that the author needed to read the Millionaire Fastlane !

orinoco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Mar 30, 2012
New Zealand
I live in Mangawhai, but I did live in Auckland for a long time. About 4 years ago now I finally extricated myself from the big city and moved somewhere more peaceful

orinoco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Mar 30, 2012
New Zealand
Thank you Philippa! I've been reading a bunch of threads here and looking for links to useful marketing stuff. I'm continuously impressed at the quality of advice here, and yes, I'm finding useful info!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...