What's new

Hello from New Zealand

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

orinoco

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
46
Location
New Zealand
Rep Bank
$145
User Power: 13%
I'm really excited to be here! Thank you to MJ DeMarco for creating this excellent resource.

I gave up the job about 4 years ago now. I live in New Zealand, I'm a kiwi :smug2:

I currently have a membership website where I analyse stock markets every day. I kind of fell into this by accident and as I'm good at it, it grew from there.

So with my husband we have some experience in building websites. We had another membership site where I did forex market analysis but I sold that last year. I'm proud of what I built from nothing and I know we can build a site which converts, looks great, generates income and can be sold for $$. But the $$ were too small.

The analysis site takes only an hour to two of my time each day and I don't mind letting it tick over while we build something that will get us where we want to be more quickly.

We've realised that our current model requires either too many hours of my time or employees, and we want something more automated. And, personally, I don't want to continue with the market analysis every day of my life forever, although at this stage I still am enough of a geek to enjoy it.

We've moved onto the next project and this is the one we want to take us into the fastlane. We have what we think is a need, although it's the softer side of human emotion so we need to be better salespeople. We have built another site which will be more automated, we have the product, now we're in the process of refining our site and copy to convert.

At this stage we're aiming for our first paying member on our new site! Next we have an initial goal of $25,000 per month. Once we get there we want to explode it as far as we can.

With our knowledge of markets and trading I know that when we make our millions we will be able to look after it!

We've read MJ's book and know we're already some of the way there. My next personal goal is to read and learn as much about marketing as I can so we can build good converting pages. It looks like this forum will be a fabulous place for information.

I'm amazed to see the quality of advice here and the generous nature of members! I'm not going jump in too quickly and ask for advice, but I know that when I'm at the point where I need it I can come here! Until then I'll be seeing if there may be anything I can help others with on this forum, and I'll be reading and learning as much as I can.

Thank you MJ for providing this networking space for those who need it! :seeya:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni. Xjisi op PB esi zua gsun? Vjisi ot e gix Eadlmepfist jisi, nztimg opdmafif.

Ifov: Tvomm xupfisoph xju ot xet vjev dunnipvif up vjev Tvagg.du.pb esvodmi vjev vji eavjus piifif vu sief vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi!
 
O mowi op Nephexjeo, cav O fof mowi op Eadlmepf gus e muph voni. Ecuav 4 ziest ehu pux O gopemmz iyvsodevif nztimg gsun vji coh dovz epf nuwif tunixjisi nusi qiedigam
 
Ximduni fies gsoipf! O cimoiwi vjev zua'mm hiv wisz atigam opgusnevoup jisi.....
 
Vjepl zua Qjomoqqe! O'wi ciip siefoph e capdj ug vjsieft jisi epf muuloph gus moplt vu atigam neslivoph tvagg. O'n dupvopauatmz onqsittif ev vji raemovz ug efwodi jisi, epf zit, O'n gopfoph atigam opgu!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom