What's new

Hello From Missouri

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ronniebryan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 24, 2011
Messages
37
Location
Joplin, Missouri, United States
Rep Bank
$230
User Power: 5%
Hello Community, introduce myself=) alright, 42 year old male, born to Judith Lynn, and Jules Ray Bryan, June, of 1996
Joplin , Missouri has been my home town , since, 1983 Been married once, no children. earned my BSBA out of Colorado State in 2010. Served my Country, in the US Marines, from 1996-2002.

Proud Accomplishments:

*High School, Marine, and College Graduation days.

* Day, I got my Driver License

* First, online sale November, 2010

* Position of Vice President, to a local
Printing Small Business May 12, 2011

* Day I quit working for someone else
January 1, 2012

* Enter an internship with Media Cause, also
January 1, 2012

* Day, I joined the American Legion

* My first day in a BNI meeting.

* Day, I went to my first, Occupy Joplin, Meeting

Now, you know a lot about me, and can formulate your opinion, Let me tell you why I am here.
I am here to Listen, Learn, and Contribute.I am all about supporting and helping the Missouri State
economy. take, what I can learn from real millionaires, make some friends, and use what they teach me
to help the economy all I can, help my small business grow, and give to the forums my time and knowledge.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

epf vz gus zuas tiswodi vu uas duapvsz!
 
Jo Dessoi X, vjepl zua gus zuas jimmu=)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom