What's new

Hello from Katy Texas

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

iownie

PARKED
Joined
Aug 18, 2009
Messages
14
Location
Katy TX
Rep Bank
$95
Hello everyone. My name is Scott Paul aka IOWNIE ( pronounced I-OWN-EE ). My nickname was obtained 5 years ago when I entered into purchasing my first domain name. It all started when I read an article about a guy selling celestial real estate. Yes, he was selling acres of the moon for $75 a piece. At first I thought it was a joke until I saw that he netted $1.4 million doing it. I thought if he can own the moon, I can own something (that really can't be owned ) and I purchased iownmars.com (note to self - get that site up and running )

So...about 700 domain names later...most beginning with iown.... I set off to learn affiliate marketing and the how to build a web site.

So for the past 5 years I have:
- built my own CMS to make affiliate marketing income sites
- made a little money doing it
- recently shut it down and began converting them to WP sites
- found a really cool business partner to help in this venture ( WildAmbitions )
- founded the National Scrapbooking Association ( currently WeScrap )

Prior to that I:
owned many small businneses; bottled water company, office coffee service, beer distributor, rented out my Plymouth Prowler to busineeses, limo, insurance, MLM etc

- I grew outside of Philly for 40 years and then moved to Katy Texas ( just west of Houston )
- Been married for 24.5 years to Sharon, have 3 kids; Tyler 15, Devin 14, and Cailin 12 and to Labs one chocolate and one yellow.
- we love to travel, love life and love Katy TX

I lok forward to meeting and knowing everyone, and really feel that his forum has a lot to offer me and I hope I can help give some back along the way.

Thanks
Scott
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ov xomm ci huuf vu niiv zua op Tduvvtfemi. Vjeplt gus vji opvsu.
 
Podi vu tii zua jisi! Zua jewi muvt ug iyqisoipdi, juqi zua xomm ci edvowi.

Huuf madl xovj qsukidvt!
 
Uavtvepfoph opvsu! Hsiev vu jewi zua jies epf O muul gusxesf vu qodloph zuas cseop e cov. mum Ov tiint moli zua duamf siemmz ci up vu tunivjoph xovj vji ouxpnest tovi. Ximduni vu vji gusan!!
 
Jiz zua esi katv fuxp vji suef! Og zua jewi tuni voni miv't hiv vuhivjis epf qav e peni xovj e gedi.

:Ximduni:
 
Nz Goepdi ot gusn Levz! Muwi vji Djopiti hesfipt vjisi. Ximduni vu vji getvmepi. O juqi vu jies nusi ecuav zuas iyqisoipdi.
 
Ximduni ecuesf! O mowi op Eatvop, tu podi vu tii e gimmux Viyep!

Xomm ci hsiev vu niiv zua @ C & Q.
 
Tduvv:

Nz totvis-op-mex ot mowoph op Levz, VY vuu. E dmiep epf podi dovz epf ot puv ges exez gsun Juatvup, VY xjisi O huv nutv ug nz gewusovi Etoep guuft.

O en tu iydovoph vu niiv xovj zua epf Lissz piyv nupvj ev C&Q. Fu zua lpux xi esi wosvaemmz e qesvpis pux? :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom