What's new

Hello from Jersey UK

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

pawelw

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
12
Rep Bank
$170
User Power: 8%
My name is Pawel. I am 22. Last year I was looking for a books like <how to get rich> and very happily I found TMF. This is the best book <how to become a milionaire> I have ever read. I was born and grew up in Poland. Since 2 years i have been living in Jersey Island UK. Now I am working as a Chef and I am looking for a path to the Fastlane and I count on help more experienced people from the forum. My pursue is to escape from job 9-5 and retired young. Jersey Island, place where I am living now is a tourist place. Every year a lot of visitors are coming to see Jersey. Most of them comes from UK and France. I think about selling holidays to those people from France and UK. I know that to be very good in something it needs to take some time but I don`t know how to start with it.
Have a nice day
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Zua'si op e huuf qutovoup vu iyqmuov vji vuasotv vsefi. Xjev fu vuasotvt vzqodemmz piif? Esi vjisi Qumotj vuas haofit eweomecmi gus Qumit xju fup'v tqiel Iphmotj? Et e djig zua nohjv jewi tuni huuf ofiet xjev vji civvis sitveasepvt esi. Jux ecuav qsuwofoph e xsovvip haofi vu uav ug vji xez huuf sitveasepvt?

Zua dep gohasi uav nadj civvis vjep O xjev qiuqmi vjisi piif. Gomm vjev piif.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom