The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Italy

Eldi4n

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Dec 12, 2015
Italy
hey ho everyone

My name is Daniele, i'm 26 old and i write from Italy, forgive me but my english is poor, i'm commited to improve it =)
My story is nothing special, i'm a chemical operator that works 4-2 on 3 turns.
I spent the last 5 years of my life on this work, that i called "the golden cage".
The "cage" of the slowlaner, the "gold" of a good and "safe" work which gave me the possibility to take a home and a car, to live "free" and independent.. i discovered fast that this independence was a disguised dependence.
One year ago i had to marry, but the lady chose to quit me right before the marriage, making me feel really bad and sad, with myself firstly, with the rest of the world secondly.
I started hating my job, my life, my lifestyle. I found refuge in my passions, drawing and teaching Parkour, but that was not enough, i had the urgent feeling to escape and look for a new life elsewhere.
The time is passed and the sentimental wounds too. The urgency of a new life elsewhere is disappeared, i got the consciousness that my problems will follow me, regardless the place i live.
I suffered and i suffer the sensation that my life is driven by someone else, and this sucks, this is no life, no freedom. This is a personal perception, my reality.
2 months ago i meet the Book "the fastlane millionaire", i was online looking for some coaching and self improving books, and i got this one, i read the comments, ordered the book and devoured the tome.
What a fantastic reading, i found a lot of concepts that i was already thinking about, but most important; i got a confirmation that i never found from my family or my best friends, even when i talked about it, "you are crazy" they said.
This is the 3rd time i read it, and i take it as my "bible", this is a true story of a true person that have done true sacrifices, and wants to share it.
At this moment i'm reading a lot of books, all about the management, the entrepreneurship, the lean startup methods and the self grown method. Everything about positive and constructive mindsets, working methods.
So feel free to share your readings.
The goal, at this moment, is to get enough knowledge in a stranger world. I'm a surveyor.
My fear? I don't want to be stuck on readings, not getting into action, wait too long and waste more precious time.
I want to build the willpower to shackle myself and rebuild my life, and i know, this is not easy but also not impossible.
I know which qualities i have to improve or to get, and i want to do it fast, too many life wasted.
Now i'm here only to seek knowledge ant take some willpower from the good stories i read.
Thanks for reading my short story and sorry for my grammar mistakes, i'm a grammar nazi, i know =)

Good life to everyone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...