The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Israel

perdanny

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Oct 12, 2013
Hey guys, my name is Danny and im 28 yo from Israel, im currently working as a programmer for a small company,
after taking .NET course which lasted about year and a half, two weeks later got recommanded for the job by the school i went to.

Im working 9-10 hours a day 55 days a week, im confident i dont want to keep doing it till retiarment (no matter how golden the bars of that cage will be) and im there for less than 2 months.

Got the FLM book few days ago right after i listened to MJ interview on EOF podcast and loved it, it eraly inspired me, mostly becasue i could realte to his pre-success story and hopfully we will share a success one too.

Ill give you a breif of my last 10 years: 18 yo, graduated from highschool with good grades and went to learn Biology at the Technion, the equivalent of MIT in Israel, hated it, but was a kid and didnt want to upset my family, stayed there for 3.5 years (taking pre academic school first, for a year) an finally dropped (had some tough lst year there, was drained mentally), got into the army(its an obligation in Israel), found myself sorounded with 18yos, sayed to myself i wont stay in a plcae i dont like for few more years, so i left.

My father really didnt like the idea of me not doing his will, and i had to leave home, but i still wasnt cinfident and independent, so i went to sleep at my grandma house, and this few days stretched to 3.5 years(i hate this number), during thos years worked in all sort of crappy jobs: plastic factory, pizza factory, telemaketing and tele-surveys, and i even worked for 2 days handing Chrisitain edition of the Jerusalem post to tourists.

While working at those silly jobs i got into online poker and specialized in low stakes sit and goes, made around 17K$ playing + bounses and gave decent amount of coaching to people from all over the globe, it wanst alot of money in the fastlane standarts but it was great to excel at something once again.

One day i decided after skype chatting with my poker buddy to look for courses and do something with my life, once i made up my mind i left my grandma house, moved to another city, got into programming and its the best decision i'v made so far in my life.

Im currently try to figure out what would be the proper way for me to switch to the fastlane,
i have an idea of making app games using proven themes and key words of high ranked apps, the title im working on is: "Candy Slicer" it a mix of fruit ninja and candy crush, proven game machanism combined with proven theme.
Not easy task to find time building it, but i got a freind with unity3d (3d studio for games including porting for mobile) liscense that can publish it for me for free.

I also intrested in eCommerce, and i already found great stuff here.

Thanks for reading and thanks for already being part of my journey :tiphat:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
Sounds good, keep us updated on your progress!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...