The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Indiana

GhostReader

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 19, 2014
Hi everyone: I am currently writing a fictional novel and I am interested in learning all I can about all the publishing options as well as marketing. I published my first work entitled "Once Forgotten" a few months ago. I have been an amateur genealogist for years researching my family history. I was elected President of our family reunion committee and decided to publish a family cookbook as a fund raiser for the reunion. I researched the many cookbook publishers and went with Heritage Cookbooks out of Canada. Our reunion has been going on for over 100 years and the project morphed into a family history book with a few recipes in the back. Not wanting to write the normal type of family history which is mostly dates of births, deaths and marriages, I wrote a story about my ancestors so it reads like a novel. It became evident real quick that I was not going to be able to use the online template provided by Heritage. They informed me that I could still have them print it and thats what I did. Its far from perfect but for the limited audience of relatives, It was well received and I was happy with it.

I want my current endeavor (which has nothing to do with genealogy) to be much more polished and I know I must invest more money to make that happen. I plan on reading the many posts from the forum an hopefully tap into the wealth of knowledge and experience of its members. Any advice will be appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...