The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from India!

SameerElvis

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Feb 7, 2013
Aligarh, India
Hello Fastlaners,

I'm Syed Sameer, a 21 year old Entrepreneur from India. I am a web designer & developer with over 9 years of experience, and I have been running a small virtual team since the past 4 years and have served a number of clients across the world. I have also been recognized for my web design skills in numerous design galleries and publications on the internet. I am also a fairly proficient internet marketer and I have sold a bunch of quality sites over at Flippa (I'm not just a run off the mill Indian designer ;))

I stumbled upon The Fastlane Millionaire a few months ago, bought the book and it changed my mind by leaps and bounds. I'm currently doing about $30,000 / year, and I plan to setup a 500 to 1000 sq.ft. office in New Delhi, the capital of India, by February next year. I would hire a salesperson, a bunch of designers and coders and run an offline marketing campaign across India and see how it goes. By the 2nd year I plan to get into iPhone / Android App development (own games and client apps) -- What do you guys think of this plan?

Let me put a face to the name for you guys:
sameersuit.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sandeep

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Dec 30, 2012
Welcome Sameer! congraulation, I think you are doing a great job, just keep updating the status every week or two weeks. :thumbsup:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...