What's new

Hello from Australia

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Cricca

PARKED
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$50
Hello all,
Firstly I would like to congratulate M J DeMarco on writing a down to earth, no nonsense book on how to make it sooner rather than later. The book is full of Common Sense & is without all the bells & whistles. I have a business background but have done the hard yards, in other words worked 80 hour weeks. More of a job than being my own boss. I have made some money but by no means am I a multimillionaire or able to retire. I have had many ideas but have failed to execute. I am currently employed as an Operations Manager of a company but I don't like( have never liked) the work environment mentality.The Millionaire Fastlane has reignited the passion & inspired me to start my own company and truly be my own boss. I am 48yrs old, a little wiser and feeling like my true opportunity has finally arrived.

Cheers, Charlie.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom