The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Australia

Cricca

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 25, 2012
Hello all,
Firstly I would like to congratulate M J DeMarco on writing a down to earth, no nonsense book on how to make it sooner rather than later. The book is full of Common Sense & is without all the bells & whistles. I have a business background but have done the hard yards, in other words worked 80 hour weeks. More of a job than being my own boss. I have made some money but by no means am I a multimillionaire or able to retire. I have had many ideas but have failed to execute. I am currently employed as an Operations Manager of a company but I don't like( have never liked) the work environment mentality.The Millionaire Fastlane has reignited the passion & inspired me to start my own company and truly be my own boss. I am 48yrs old, a little wiser and feeling like my true opportunity has finally arrived.

Cheers, Charlie.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...