The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Friends!

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Hi.
Im happy I found you and I hope to get intresting talks with you.
I m still on the slow line and allways thinking about wheater its a good choice to change the line.
Why? My slowline is not a bad one. I earn much money and my free time amount is quite high for the slow line.
So I allways doubt, if my line is right or not.
Im an Ingenieur in the Cars Industrie.
When I d do it, I d try it part time.
My problem: I m love bike riding and do it in every free minute.
Well. Tell me, should I make a change or not?
When I was young, I had some businesses, which run good while studying.
Than I got my dream job and did it for 25 years and its still a great job i love. But its not scaling.

So, am I rich or not? I m so full of doubts.

Thanks for reading

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I ll ad some words about me:
I m 54, live in Germany, my job delivers 100k at about 20 hrs/week. A career is uninteresting in relation to money and hours.

When I was young, I had organized a Flohmarkt. I dont know the expression in english. a kind of jumble sale, where anybony can rent a place for his sale.
That was a good business, but depended from weather very much.

The other business was a bike and cars parts sale. That was too much work with little profit, which I dmainly did for finance my hobby and for tax saving reasons.

I stopped my entrepreneurship, when I started the job. Raised childs, got a house.

But it was only the last year, that I thought about a new business. As my slowlane job earns about 60-120/hr, the selfimposed level of the business is quite high.

I read books like get rich in poor times or how to get friends and similar since I was 15 years old and lived many details of my life that way.

When I read 4 hrs/Ferris, I saw, that I did many things like he wrote (whereas I must say, Ferris never had to take real responsibillity, as he has no children; a big shortcomming in his book)

recently I read Fastlane/DeMarco, which again showed some new aspects and is in my opinion very strait compared with many other books, which seem to be made ONLY to sell many pages books.
Ok, sometimes its hard to stay at the book as its quite long, but...

In the present time, I try to get information about building internet shops; but in m o thats very hard for an quite old man as I am.

So I have some business ideas, which I muse about

-recovery food supplements via internet
-physiotherapy praxises
-potency remidy food supplements

thanks for reading

Last edited:

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Its 5 months now, that I joined the forum. I had some ideas and didn t hold them in my mind, but posted them.
Many members were kind enough to answer me. To give advice. Thanks for that.
I ve learned much about business and people.
I got a bad website which nobody looks at I m afraid ( but I took action)
I bought goods nobody wants till now. (action)
I started a FB site, a youtube channel and a Instagram site for it.(fake action?)
And its a niche, where I dont see too much money in it. Even when I provide value.
I think, I let it run a time and look, whether intrest increases.

Now I think about that being fake action. I ll make a thread about whats "fake action".

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.