What's new

Hello Fastlaners!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

zepe

PARKED
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
5
Rep Bank
$50
Name is Louie and I stumbled on this forum a few weeks ago while doing a google search on business equipment. I found all the info very interesting and decided to order MJ's book from Amazon. I must say I really enjoyed it and found it very inspiring even though I have been working on my business for 4 years (feels like the slow lane to me). The funny thing is that for the last few years I have seen an orange lambo running around my neighborhood with an internet themed license plate and always wondered who's it was, now I know.

So to give you some background, I have been selling my product directly to the public for last 4 years, it is a high end consumer product with unlimited potential worldwide and targeted mostly to women. I market the product mostly thru print direct marketing at this time. The reason I am here is that I would love to learn how to direct market online using ad networks and or affiliates, if any of you could point me to the threads that cover these topics I would appreciate it.

Thanx
Louie
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom