superleggera
New Contributor
Hi guys,
I've just finished reading MJ's book, and needless to say, I was completely blown away.
I'm an Internet marketer based in Malaysia - my background is in information product marketing (my own product as well as CPS stuff) and am going heavily into media buys / CPA now. I've been fortunate to be mentored by possibly the most successful Internet entrepreneur here in Malaysia, and I've got experience working in some heavy-hitter Fortune 100 companies before venturing out on my own.
Anyone interested in networking just PM. Meanwhile, if you're somewhere in this region, or are going down to Singapore for AdTech this June then hit me up too.
Cheers!
-S
I've just finished reading MJ's book, and needless to say, I was completely blown away.
I'm an Internet marketer based in Malaysia - my background is in information product marketing (my own product as well as CPS stuff) and am going heavily into media buys / CPA now. I've been fortunate to be mentored by possibly the most successful Internet entrepreneur here in Malaysia, and I've got experience working in some heavy-hitter Fortune 100 companies before venturing out on my own.
Anyone interested in networking just PM. Meanwhile, if you're somewhere in this region, or are going down to Singapore for AdTech this June then hit me up too.
Cheers!
-S
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
