The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello FastLane!

stedex

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 25, 2017
Florida
Hi everyone!

I am 21 years-old from the sunshine state! I have always had a passion for business, I started selling candy in middle school and never let a few visits to the office with my parents and the vending machine company stop me!

I love entreprenuership but have lately been stuck in a rut after my last business didn't do well. I blame all on myself, I didn't love the business going in and without passion, what's the point? I am ready to purse my next venture, just not sure how to get started.

I look forward to connecting with as many people as I possibly can on this forum and building connections, business relationships and if fate has it, friends. Thank to @MJ DeMarco and the FastLane team for this amazing forum, I hope to become one of the forums success stories!

Best Regards,

stedex

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I blame all on myself, I didn't love the business going in and without passion, what's the point?

Are you sure "passion" is behind the reason?

May I ask what the business was?

stedex

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 25, 2017
Florida
Are you sure "passion" is behind the reason?

May I ask what the business was?

Hi MJ, thanks for the response! And I am positive it was passion, I previously started a clothing company for CrossFit clothing with a cousin of mine.

The dream was always his, he brought me on-board because of my business mind and some start up capital that he needed. But he was the heart behind the business, I was just the brain.

After he moved away for college he left me to run the business on my own, and I was never a fan of sport in itself and so for me, it was all about passion. I fell out of love and since I had gotten my capital back, I no longer felt the need to "push" the business.

I hope this answers your question. Thank you again for your response. By the way sorry if it looks weird on the website, I'm answering this thread from my phone.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...