The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Zachary Kirkland

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2017
Norfolk, VA
A little about myself, I am one of the owners of Dynamism Financial based out of Norfolk, VA. I found my passion in entrepreneurship and have loved every minute of being a part of the life. With doing so I also launched a blog site called 9 to 5 Revolution to help fellow entrepreneurs with different topics of what can help build and grow their business. We also have topics that go over techniques and ideas to meet new customers and grow your bottom line. My wife and I started our finance and insurance company a year and half ago only after working for the bigger corporations. We are both former military and have done our time in the colleges as well. By doing this we knew we wanted to do more in our careers. By doing so we found that becoming a small business owner is not an easy feat to take part in but is worth the sacrifice in the long run. So we help other entrepreneurs with our blog site while also helping them with our finance and insurance company. Informing businesses and individuals about their benefits and finances. All in all it is a strong passion of ours and we enjoy countless years in the future of growing our business, while helping you grow yours!

[links removed by mod]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...