I am wondering if anyone here has heard of the new INVITATION ONLY "Social Networking Site" that just launched in January. I was told that it is growing faster than Facebook did in its first three months of launch.
Well I have joined and I am very impressed with it and its functions. So if any of you would like an invitation to it and would like to join me there. Please send me an email and I will be more than happy to send you a personal invitation. THIS IS BIG for those who do media networking.
Hope to see you all there.
Jenn:Welcome:
Well I have joined and I am very impressed with it and its functions. So if any of you would like an invitation to it and would like to join me there. Please send me an email and I will be more than happy to send you a personal invitation. THIS IS BIG for those who do media networking.
Hope to see you all there.
Jenn:Welcome:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
