The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Everyone (I'm New ;-)

Jenn

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 10, 2010
I am wondering if anyone here has heard of the new INVITATION ONLY "Social Networking Site" that just launched in January. I was told that it is growing faster than Facebook did in its first three months of launch.

Well I have joined and I am very impressed with it and its functions. So if any of you would like an invitation to it and would like to join me there. Please send me an email and I will be more than happy to send you a personal invitation. THIS IS BIG for those who do media networking.

Hope to see you all there.

Jenn:Welcome:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
Jenn,

Thanks so much for sharing about this. Can you explain what is so great about it? Why is it growing? What is your affiliation with it? Is your name really Jenn? Are you paid to promote this in forums?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
How much you wanna bet it's some network marketing gig based on social networking? Reading crap like this makes me wanna take my ball and go home. =(

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
But MJ, This is BIG!! It is growing faster than Facebook. Who can resist? Everyone should sign up. Please send me a invitation now. I just cannot wait any longer.

JENN!!!! WHERE IS MY INVITE??? I am going crazy!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FDJustin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Apr 30, 2010
Canada
How much you wanna bet it's some network marketing gig based on social networking? Reading crap like this makes me wanna take my ball and go home. =(

Don't let that get you down, Ph. For each piece of advertisement like this that's not genuine and tries to play you for a fool (Read the opening a few times... No one talks like that outside of advertisement.) there's just one more person out there that makes the honest businessman shine for their integrity.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...