- Joined
- Oct 30, 2019
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$125
$125
User Power: 125%
I am happy to be here. I am going to learn too much, transform my habits, and ignite my purpose, which is to get my financial freedom; I have too much dreams, but the key of all of them is this one. It is my first forum in which i am a member of, and i gonna do the things allright. I've read Unscripted and The millionaire fastlane , and for that reason I don't mention here two words i dislike: h*** and l***. so, i use 'gonna' the most of times because i'm totally decided to do the damn job!
thank you so much, @MJ DeMarco , for give us enough knowledge for having the life in our own hands. In 3 years from here, when I get the work done, I'll meet you.
Greetings from any place of Latin America to all the members of this community and... success for all!
thank you so much, @MJ DeMarco , for give us enough knowledge for having the life in our own hands. In 3 years from here, when I get the work done, I'll meet you.
Greetings from any place of Latin America to all the members of this community and... success for all!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
