ivo
New Contributor
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2012
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$60
$60
User Power: 78%
Hello everybody,
my name is Ivo, I am 30 year old from Novi Sad, Serbia. I am currently in Belgium doing software development, as consultant(contractor).(sorry for my bad English)
I joined the forum, because I was reading it, and saw many interesting people, whose posts/stories were really motivational for me.
My goal is to be financially independent and not to worry if I am sick or not able to work and the money would be coming in the bank account, basically to have more free time for doing things I love being more with friends and family, traveling more, and of course for toys: bicycles, cars, motorcycles
My plan is to create a software company providing software services, near-sourcing for Europe. Since I have been working in one company that does that and it looked really lucrative. And since I finished university for computer science and electrical engineering I thought I could create something in that direction.
So far I created a company, which I am the only employee working Monday to Friday 9-17h, and although a good income, it's not scalable, if I want to go for a week skiing or if I am sick, that means no income, ouch. I need to find customers/clients to whom I could offer my services for software development, probably some software shops that are short on people, and back home I have many friends from the university and there friends that I could potentially employ. And then give my best to retain them and give them a continues stream of work, and fresh cash income for salaries and social contributions.
But by reading of industry websites and blogs, I came to idea that I could make cash income on software product people need... So I am shifting, and I am more confused now, in which direction to go, and of course what could I build...
Cheers
my name is Ivo, I am 30 year old from Novi Sad, Serbia. I am currently in Belgium doing software development, as consultant(contractor).(sorry for my bad English)
I joined the forum, because I was reading it, and saw many interesting people, whose posts/stories were really motivational for me.
My goal is to be financially independent and not to worry if I am sick or not able to work and the money would be coming in the bank account, basically to have more free time for doing things I love being more with friends and family, traveling more, and of course for toys: bicycles, cars, motorcycles
My plan is to create a software company providing software services, near-sourcing for Europe. Since I have been working in one company that does that and it looked really lucrative. And since I finished university for computer science and electrical engineering I thought I could create something in that direction.
So far I created a company, which I am the only employee working Monday to Friday 9-17h, and although a good income, it's not scalable, if I want to go for a week skiing or if I am sick, that means no income, ouch. I need to find customers/clients to whom I could offer my services for software development, probably some software shops that are short on people, and back home I have many friends from the university and there friends that I could potentially employ. And then give my best to retain them and give them a continues stream of work, and fresh cash income for salaries and social contributions.
But by reading of industry websites and blogs, I came to idea that I could make cash income on software product people need... So I am shifting, and I am more confused now, in which direction to go, and of course what could I build...
Cheers
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
