jeli1st
New Contributor
I decided a couple of days ago, that I'm not getting the results I'd like to have. I need to get stuff done faster and be more efficient in general. My final goal is to become an investor. But as an investor you need money- which I don't have.
So I'm planning to import from China via aliexpress and selling the stuff on ebay or amazon until i get comfortable with it. Then I will buy directly from manufacturers via alibaba.
First step I did today was registering at aliexpress. The first problem I have is that sometimes while browsing on aliexpress I get the notification from my browser that no safe connection is available (no https)
I will not continiue until I've solved this problem!
Suggestions are always welcome
So I'm planning to import from China via aliexpress and selling the stuff on ebay or amazon until i get comfortable with it. Then I will buy directly from manufacturers via alibaba.
First step I did today was registering at aliexpress. The first problem I have is that sometimes while browsing on aliexpress I get the notification from my browser that no safe connection is available (no https)
I will not continiue until I've solved this problem!
Suggestions are always welcome
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
