- Joined
- Jul 15, 2009
- Messages
- 57
Rep Bank
$205
$205
User Power: 2%
I have a product which requires businesses to invest in a tablet(iOS or Android) with internet connection.
Many business owners have shown interest in my product but are reluctant to invest in the tablet, so I thought why not sell the tablet as a package with my product,so that they don't have to invest the whole amount altogether.
because of the hardware cost my initial investment has gone up.(this is not a problem at the moment)
is there any better way of solving this problem?
and/or
if I plan to provide the tablet with internet(for a fee every month plus the monthly charge for my product), what kind of paper work will I require to protect my self from being ripped off by those businesses?
Many business owners have shown interest in my product but are reluctant to invest in the tablet, so I thought why not sell the tablet as a package with my product,so that they don't have to invest the whole amount altogether.
because of the hardware cost my initial investment has gone up.(this is not a problem at the moment)
is there any better way of solving this problem?
and/or
if I plan to provide the tablet with internet(for a fee every month plus the monthly charge for my product), what kind of paper work will I require to protect my self from being ripped off by those businesses?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
