The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Happy to be onboard

ewellnessdoc

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 20, 2020
Hello everyone,

Like many that have joined this forum, I began a business 6 months ago. The business can be described as an online men's health, wellness and life coaching business. I set up a website through Wix, connected to Google, did a bit of Google advertising, and connected with Google Analytics. I used a free trial of Moz to optimize the keywords on my pages. I'm trying an SEO approach rather than PA to reach my customers, at least for now. I'd really like to work on my backlinking with the right groups if I even knew where to start. I would also prefer to be able to find myself on Google other than what I have listed for Google My Business. Other than that, I'm using LInkedIn and Youtube for social presence at this point but have plans to utilize Facebook and Twitter, too.

Thanks,
ewellnessdoc

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard.

Benedict

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Nov 16, 2019
Hey man, welcome on board. Sounds to me, like you have MANY MANY ideas what to do and where to get traffic from. If I can give you a advice from my past: stick to one thing at a time, like for example SEO (content, backlinks etc.) and go with it for at least a few months. Than choose your next thing.

Another learning from my journey: focus on what brings money right away. If you do coaching for example, directly approach clients or tailor ads specifically for one customer.

Note: I am new to the fastlane forum. I havent yet finished the book. I only had my own journey for a few years now and thats what I can share with you. So dont take it for the golden nugget and rather check if it makes sense for you and your situation.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...