Jay2theB
New Contributor
Hey all,
I started a business after consulting when I was young. I grew that to a multi million dollar business and sold it. Afterwards I wanted to help businesses grow and share what I had learned from my mentors and a lot of hard work, and mistakes.
I am now looking into ways to extend my reach and help more people and companies GROW and achieve more then they ever thought they could.
I'm looking forward to learning from. you all and I hope that I can contribute!
I started a business after consulting when I was young. I grew that to a multi million dollar business and sold it. Afterwards I wanted to help businesses grow and share what I had learned from my mentors and a lot of hard work, and mistakes.
I am now looking into ways to extend my reach and help more people and companies GROW and achieve more then they ever thought they could.
I'm looking forward to learning from. you all and I hope that I can contribute!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
