The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings!

Crashton

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 13, 2024
Hello everyone! I am 19 years old and currently I am finishing my second year in military academy. I found out about this forum from the book "Unscripted " and decided to check it out and I think I have stumbled upon one of the most important sources of knowledge, information and overall, great place to be in to learn and develop. I have surfed through the forum, checked some threads and I want to say that this place is amazing!
As I have mentioned above, currently, I am attending military academy. It's program lasts 4 years and through this 4 year learning course we are trained and taught to become military officers to lead soldiers. During this time I am away from family, my hometown and future seems very monotonous - being away from your loved ones most of the time, grinding through the military career, putting your physical and mental health at risk, as service is rough on body and mind. even though I like military stuff, the atmosphere of academy is very stressful - every day on calendar is booked for something, every hour of every day is planned and is same everyday. So in short, you do not control your daily routine and you have to submit to those stuff, which is planned in advance. At the same time, we learn civil subjects so in the end I am left with very little time to actually explore things, delve into my interests which might actually generate some ideas for business and also whenever I go home, commute is extremely long! It takes 6 hours to get home and whenever it is time to depart for academy, it is very difficult psychologically. Because of this situation, I started looking for other ways and during this process, I found this amazing community, which actually restored my hope! Since childhood I was interested in drawing and, currently, I started to intensively practice drawing, art and I am thinking about creating some content out of it - mostly animations. I started to improve my drawing skills, but lack of time and, I will be honest, my laziness after tiresome day influenced me to not be very consistent in that matter... but I will keep on trying. I think that through hard work and determination everything is possible. I am eager to learn and improve and this community is great place for it.

That's it, a brief introduction to me and my situation.

Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...