This is my first post, I recently completed reading the millionaire fastlane , and loved it. This book really opened my eyes and helped me to understand why I have not attained my dreams. I went to school for a long time, have an MBA and a law degree. I currently practice law in a small mom and pop shop with my wife, who is also a lawyer. After reading the MJ's book, I realize that Im selling sandwiches to a small neighborhood in my town. Im going to continue with law, essentially keep my day job, to pay the bills, but I am excited about increasing my scale. I am not in a positino to increase the magnitude of my per case income it is fairly constant and I am not able to make more on my cases, basically an hourly rate determined by the market. I am interested in an internet based business and have been even before reading MJ's book, but now I am more determined that I was on the right track.:wave::wave:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
