The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Greece!

Clyde.M

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 24, 2018
Hello Fastlaners!
I'm Chris and i'm from Greece. I am a student in Mechanical Engineering at a local university. A year ago I've made a commitment to find a way to become financially independent, so a friend of mine who is already an enterpreneur introduced me to MJ's work. I immediately took the chance and purchased the book. I consumed it in 5 days but I constantly get back to it to really grasp the knowledge it offers.
I was stunned from how much value this community offers. I want to find ways to offer some, myself. For the time being, I'm reading other posts and familiarize myself with the forum. :smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Welcome to the forum buddy! You will love it here. Inspiration, knowledge and motivation everywhere to be found in here!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...