The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Great Ambitions

SirGeorge

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 18, 2014
Hello everyone.

I've been lurking on this forum for the past 3 months and I think it's about time I introduced myself.

My name is George and I am 23 years old (24 in a couple of months).

The plan is to acquire 10 million euros by the age of 30. Up to now I've been focusing mostly in offline sources of income (mostly event organisation).

Since discovering this book and the forum I am looking to shift my concentration to online sources of income, through ebooks. I have three topics/titles lined up with all of them being around 20-30% in progress. Hopefully I can gain some valuable insights through you guys and why not offer some useful points of view myself.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

OnlineGodfather

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Feb 4, 2013
Your plan is to accumulate €10M and from what you have wrote it seems you are starting with ebooks, if that is in line with the goal to get to €10M by the age of 30 then proceed otherwise re-think and see if you can do it any better way even if it means to work harder which is good for you!

SirGeorge

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 18, 2014
Hello Godfather!

I may have not been clear enough. I already have a yearly event that generates 20,000 euros (net profit) and it is easily scalable to 100,000 euros (hopefully in 3 years).

This summer the plan is to gamble my time on creating 3 ebooks and then keep receiving passive income for the later years. After the publishing of the ebooks I will be onto another venture. I am not expecting to make millions from ebooks!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...