The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Good quote thread...

Anything related to matters of the mind

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
I'm not big into motivational BS and quotes, but some can be fun. Here are some that I really like:

" to buy while blood is running in the streets."
Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Aerodynamics are for people who can' t build engines.
Enzo Ferrari

Never give in! Never give in! Never, never, never, never - in nothing great or small, large or petty. Never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.
Winston Churchill

As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big.

Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.

I don't make deals for the money. I've got enough, much more than I'll ever need. I do it to do it.

I have made the tough decisions, always with an eye toward the bottom line. Perhaps it's time America was run like a business.

I wasn't satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement.

In the end, you're measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish.

It's tangible, it's solid, it's beautiful. It's artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.

Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.

Well, real estate is always good, as far as I'm concerned.

What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.

When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough.

With out passion you dont have energy, with out energy you have nothing.

All by: Donald Trump.

As you can tell I am a Trump fan.

http://www.mongooseexhausts.com/vehicles/mercedes_logo.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Colbehh

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 7, 2008
"What would you do if you weren't afraid"

This came from the book, Who moved my cheese?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.