The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Goals for 2015

Anything related to matters of the mind

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Jun 29, 2011
Leverage SEO, Facebook likes and viral videos to make 9-figures so I can buy a Bentley.

D

DeletedUser394

Not die, so I can see Episode 7 in December of 2015. That's my primary goal.

Other then that, I want to max out my tax free and tax deferred accounts and eliminate all debt stemming from my previous business (credit cards/lines).

I'd like to gain weight too, but I'm too cheap to buy food, so I got to work on that! haha :)

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
ASAP: Finish TMF . Currently chapter 28. (Un)fortunately I have a lady visiting on her way driving home, so it's not happening tonight.
June 1st: $3000 a month publishing, hire a VA to mange ~50% of it. (hiring, firing, research, payments)
December 31st: $6000 a month publishing, teach VA to manage ~80% of it. (same as above, getting covers designed, writing descriptions, keywords)

I bought a few courses on copywriting from udemy. Learned about 10% through osmosis, going to go back though during winter break.

This summer is the summer of learning, networking, and building passive income. I'm going to further my (limited) knowledge of developing apps, so if/when I outsource them I wont get the runaround and robbed. My good friend is a personal trainer, and a few of the guys he trains/work out at the gym are in real estate, running their own business, public speaking, etc. One of them I've known for a while as well, just was never close or hung out or anything like that. Another guy, my friend told him about me, so he added me on Facebook but I haven't gotten a chance to sit down and talk to him...because he's in Thailand.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Business: growth next year will depend heavility on sales/profitability this december and on what capital I can take into 2015. Worst case goal is 1k/day consistently in sales next year. But I think I'm going to shoot for 7 figs+.

Health/fitness: Keep diet cleaner than the last months. Get on strict nutrition/training plan again and hit 10-12% bodyfat by 1st June. Already doing the nutrition plan and martials arts twice a week, but want to get back in the gym too.

Personal: Go out at least once a week, not specifically to party, but just events where I can meet people. Maybe find a GF.

Will probably set some more detailed goals later this year..

Mexidan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Mar 28, 2012
Yearly goals doesn't mean much. Better set some weekly and monthly goals.

You need long / mid / short term goals and they all need to align. If your weekly goals take you in different directions without a clear long term goal behind them, it won´t do you much good.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
You need long / mid / short term goals and they all need to align. If your weekly goals take you in different directions without a clear long term goal behind them, it won´t do you much good.

So tell me "how well" are you doing with your 2014 goals? I mean specifically, not just generally speaking fluff.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
My Goal was in 2015 I have my novel published in hardback and hopefully by than end of 2015 be stable at least financially from my coaching & writing. And now the writing has begun in e-books, but to spread that out, get on talk blog radio, get some courses made, and webinars. Like my mentor said, yesterday, I'm a pretty much fearless person for the most part, and it's just that moment of like speaking in front of people that just gets me, and I've done it in presentations, so I don't get where there is fear is coming from. What i do is just push through it and do it anyway, but I just don't like fear to begin with because it's like a giant that just needs to shut up. Let's not forget I have to tackle the dutch language too.

And an hour ago I had to laugh because my example has rubbed off on my son and the first time he's said, "Mom, You just have to keep going. You just have the harder path. Did you ever watch Randy Pausch Lecture I watched in 12th grade? It talks about breaking through the brick walls in life."

Ha ha! Now he's coaching me, instead me coaching him! :) Nice to see he's catching on.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Leverage SEO, Facebook likes and viral videos to make 9-figures so I can buy a Bentley.
Bro, you're thinking too small. It's time to up the stakes here:

On December 31st, 2015, I will look back at what I accomplished in the last year:
Built 20 businesses.
Started a $5 Billion company
Impacted the lives of 100 Million people.
Exotic international vacations
Fell in love with the perfect girl and planning to take over the world with her.
Filmed a documentary.
Published two best selling books.
Got featured on national television..."60 Minutes" to be exact
Solved a Trillion dollar problem.
Started a media/modeling agency/television/music and movie production network.
Bought a house, exotic sports car, and looking into getting my first private jet.

LeftBench

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
316%
Jul 16, 2013
NJ
Make a shit load of money, lose a shit load of weight. get back into fighting shape and actually fight. (would wanna fight in 2016).

Got a good 40 pounds to lose. Would love to pay off my house that I just bought.

Deon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 19, 2011
Miami, FL
Bro, you're thinking too small. It's time to up the stakes here:

On December 31st, 2015, I will look back at what I accomplished in the last year:
Built 20 businesses.
Started a $5 Billion company
Impacted the lives of 100 Million people.
Exotic international vacations
Fell in love with the perfect girl and planning to take over the world with her.
Filmed a documentary.
Published two best selling books.
Got featured on national television..."60 Minutes" to be exact
Solved a Trillion dollar problem.
Started a media/modeling agency/television/music and movie production network.
Bought a house, exotic sports car, and looking into getting my first private jet.
I think that whole "exotic vacations" thing seems a little bit too much...

The rest is reasonable :smoking:

marklov

It is a Tiger That Devours Me but I am The Tiger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Mar 30, 2014
My goals for next year is to impact , bring major value and add more zeros to at least 800 small businesses locally/internationally.

Second separate goal is to get at least 13,000 trials of my product locally take the data then hopefully move into serious production and second stage of refinement.

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Move away to Sardine House
Gym 6x/week
Take current business 90% hands-off for both my partner and I, scale from there with the remaining time
Take other business from B2C to B2B
Find a balanced sleep schedule
Find a balanced highly healthy diet
Meet several new members of the opposite sex, but not get tied down

G

Guest3722A

speaking in front of people that just gets me,
As a humble suggestion, there may be a toastmasters chapter out in your area. Basically its a group of locals who get together to work on speeches in front of each other. Meetup.com may be a good way to find one in your area.

ljb7

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Jun 7, 2014
10 Private label products on Amazon
3 in the top 500 bestsellers in their respective general categories
Go to the 118th Canton Fair (October/November)
Change my eating habits for good which will include learning how to cook
Getting to the gym twice a week
Move out of my parent's house

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.