(Edit: I have been setting/meeting small goals which has worked out well,) but do you really need a specific end goal in mind? I feel that it's almost impossible to get too specific because I don't know all the options/technology out there, or how people will respond. As it's been said, entrepreneurs usually start with product x and end with product y. It doesn't sound like @MJ DeMarco had an exact plan at all. However, I always hear about how you have to know all these future factors and be all organized, whether it's to keep yourself from running out of money/time or if an investor wants to know. I prefer the "worry about stuff as it happens" method. I gotta say though, it's hard to focus JUST on the next step. Maybe if I know I don't have to know exactly where I'm going, my brain will stop firing thoughts at me all day.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
