The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Marketing, social media, advertising

PetePreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 28, 2017
UK
Hey guys, so I hope this is okay to post...

Basically we all know how much Gary Vee and other marketers talk about the importance of voice as an emerging platform and one of the new major opportunities for entrepreneurs being Alexa Flash Briefings.

That's why I've created a Udemy course on how to set up and record an Alexa Flash Briefing and I'm giving it out for free with my coupon: How To Create An Alexa Flash Briefing Skill - Step By Step

Enjoy!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
I don't know either if it's okay, but still, thank you for giving away value to the forum users !

I gladly registered for the course and I won't be afraid to refer people to it (if it's decent, but I'm not afraid) once I'm done with it !

PetePreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 28, 2017
UK
I don't know either if it's okay, but still, thank you for giving away value to the forum users !

I gladly registered for the course and I won't be afraid to refer people to it (if it's decent, but I'm not afraid) once I'm done with it !

Thanks man! It’s detailed and step by step because I’ve already created a couple of Flash Briefings before, so you shouldn’t be disappointed!

PetePreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 28, 2017
UK
What's Flash Briefings?

They’re basically short audio clips of either entertainment, information or news that you get when you ask Alexa for your Flash Briefing.

It’s basically another way to potentially build a following from an entrepreneur’s perspective.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.