The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting started at age 50+!

Voice Angel

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Aug 12, 2019
Thank you so much for posting!!! So glad you're here!!! I feel like I'm "past it" at 36... but yes, sometimes you just need some time to grow into yourself. Never too late to put on your blinker and shift to the fast lane!

I just checked out your website: Joyful Life Mastery: A Law of Attraction playground | Home Page
LOVE IT!!!!
Great job, lady!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!
awwww thanks, love!!! You are just getting started at 36, enjoy the ride!!! <3

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Voice Angel

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Aug 12, 2019
I can't believe almost 2 years have passed since I joined here!

Well, as time has gone by I have turned into a daily "creator"...I try to create something every day:
  • Write (my books)
  • Write meditation scripts
  • Record voicework
I can't say that I've joined the fastlane yet in terms of income - BUT I have absorbed the mindset very gratefully, and have increased my income over the last 2 years a LOT while creating (while I have the day job).
  • Launched 4 nonfiction books
  • Finally launched the novel this year that took me almost 21 years to finish
  • Joined a meditation app and released several meditations (have 19k "listens" since Jan 2021)
  • Recorded audiobooks (am doing one right now)
  • More yummy voicework for the Skywind video game
So... this might seem like "nothing" when you compare it against real creators.
But - it's what I could do on evenings and weekends, with a full time job and a family.

And ....if you are by any chance debating whether to join the INSIDERS's group - just do it.
Really...
Just do it.

I visit the INSIDERS once a week - and I get WAY more value HERE than the 15 minutes I spend daily on social media.

I am so very grateful for all that I have learned from @MJ DeMarco, @MTF, @ChickenHawk, @TheVoyager and @Lex DeVille .

And this is not an "ooo I've made it" post.

I'm still making my way through - and I can't thank MJ enough for what i have learned here.

xoxo
moi

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!