What's new

Getting on the Fastlane in Small Town Alabama

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Tarheelfan2009

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
79
Rep Bank
$290
User Power: 52%
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a 21 year old college dropout from a small town in Alabama. I am happily married, have a great job in the family owned business, and love my life but... I STRONGLY desire the freedoms in the Fastlane. I have a great future ahead of me as far as income level and job security and was so close to buckling down and strapping myself to the slow lane. I actually already began packing my lunches, skipping my mid-morning Red Bull purchase, and a few other Slow Lane techniques. Then I came across The Millionaire Fastlane . I read the reviews of the book and noticed that it sounded like the exact opposite of the one that I had just committed the rest of my life to. I bought the book and a few chapters into it I realized the fallacies in my plan. I didn't want to wait until my wife and I were 70 and "rich"...I didn't want to skip my Red Bulls...I didn't want to give up my BIG dreams...I didnt want to trade all of my time for a little bit of freedom on the weekends...and I didn't want to lose 50% of my 401K just years away from retirement like my Dad and Uncles did. I was hooked from that moment. I am so thankful I've been awakend to the concept that I can make a good income, but that it is at the expense of my time. I realize I may never strike it rich with a Fastlane idea, but I am just happy for the opportunity to make the attempts and enjoy the ride, it sure beats the heck out of playing the Mega Million Jackpot Lottery every week!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom