So the new xbox is coming out and with that is a new controller. I am still debating whether or not I want to develope a product for it or not as im sure i could do it a lot more efficiently and cost effectively this time.
So for a couple weeks now ive been trying to find out how to get an Xbox One Controller before the game is released so I could get ideas for the product and the move on to getting it manufactured. So I started off with calling microsoft and talking to the general phone rep, that got me no where.
I read somewhere that I need to be a microsoft cetified developer or something along those lines, but couldnt find any application for that online (which i was told there was). I just applied to be a microsoft partner but that was mainly for software and hardware developers and product resellers, and I didnt really fit into a category that was likewise.
Does anyone have any idea how to go through this process, or where I could even start?
So for a couple weeks now ive been trying to find out how to get an Xbox One Controller before the game is released so I could get ideas for the product and the move on to getting it manufactured. So I started off with calling microsoft and talking to the general phone rep, that got me no where.
I read somewhere that I need to be a microsoft cetified developer or something along those lines, but couldnt find any application for that online (which i was told there was). I just applied to be a microsoft partner but that was mainly for software and hardware developers and product resellers, and I didnt really fit into a category that was likewise.
Does anyone have any idea how to go through this process, or where I could even start?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
