What's new

Getting married June 24th, 50K debt, no income. One way: up :)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

piotrkrzyzek

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 22, 2011
Messages
89
Location
Glenview, IL
Rep Bank
$305
User Power: 15%
Hello FastLaners,

'They' say money isn't everything, and they are also 100% right about that. Though 'they' also probably aren't clinically depressed, work/job-less and heavily in debt (and about to get married). I learned that lesson the very hard way and it took several strong bumps to my head and ego (and id) to bring me to my senses.

Hi. I'm Piotr Krzyzek. While I am working through many personal issues, I am starting up four or five business projects, creating 2 JV's with a multinational telecom, taking over the marketing aspect of my fiance's mostly successful freelance design business and and starting to get going with 'my life' in the way I want it.

There are two large obstacles standing in my way of success and as I see it know, they always have been.... 1) Myself and 2) my family.

I myself have flaunted the gifts and luxuries my parents have given and only now realize how big of a whole I have dug for myself. It's time for me to do something about that.

I heard about this forum by chance while glossing over a random post on another forum. Saw the book and thought 'Pft ... another one of THOSE books'. Suffice it so say, I'm on chapter 5 and I think it's the best damn motivation/business book since Think & Grow Rich.

Now if I could only get family (which is my current lifeline and the only reason I have food in my belly) to see the world as I see it now.

I could say I've been in 'marketing' and 'seo' and any other thing in quotes, but truth be told: I was a bit fat stinking looser.

But no more.

I'm not asking for handouts.
I'm not going to beg for charity.

What I do ask for is for the same courtesy, knowledge and kindness that I offer anyone I meet and get to know.

While I may just be beginning my journey, I am sure I can offer everyone here quality discussions, knowledge, advice and warm friendship.

So here's to you FastLaners!

May our journey ... no ... We will make our own clear roads, open skies and great journeys.

Cheers to you success!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Fuit vji gavasi xogi gammz dunqsijipf zuas gopepdoem tovaevoup? Og zua jewip'v ciip uqip xovj jis ecuav vjot, vjip zua'si tvesvoph ugg vji nessoehi up e cef guuv.
 
Tji dunqmivimz lpuxt nz geamvt epf eddiqvt vji iyvse cehhehi O duni xovj. Upi coh vjoph O miespif vji jesf xez: ci vsavjgam epf jupitv.

Tjov emxezt dunit cedl vu covi.

Vjeplt gus vji ximduni Opqjopovz!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom