The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting From 0$ to a 1000$

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

steelandchrome

Author of The Retail Leader Book.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Nov 6, 2016
Goodyear Az
No offense but I am not really sure what you are trying to do with the video? The hook is how to turn $0 into $1000 but you spend like 5 seconds talking about trading hats in a game when it was popular and then you don't know how all of a sudden you are at $1000. If you don't know how you did it then why make the video? Maybe redo with here is how I traded the hats and how I worked that up to $1000 and here is how you can replicate that by following these 3 easy steps or something like that? Then I would kill all the talk about dropshipping etc and focus on just the one thing you want to talk about.

Congrats on taking action, congrats on learning english, congrats on making $1000 from a video game!

Side notes, pick one background and stay with it, the white background was way better. Make sure you don't have the glare on your laptop screen if you want us to see your logo there. I'd remove all the "what was that?" and the spots where you pause and forget what you are saying but that's just me personally.

Best wishes sir!

Fatman0

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 14, 2019
No offense but I am not really sure what you are trying to do with the video? The hook is how to turn $0 into $1000 but you spend like 5 seconds talking about trading hats in a game when it was popular and then you don't know how all of a sudden you are at $1000. If you don't know how you did it then why make the video? Maybe redo with here is how I traded the hats and how I worked that up to $1000 and here is how you can replicate that by following these 3 easy steps or something like that? Then I would kill all the talk about dropshipping etc and focus on just the one thing you want to talk about.

Congrats on taking action, congrats on learning english, congrats on making $1000 from a video game!

Side notes, pick one background and stay with it, the white background was way better. Make sure you don't have the glare on your laptop screen if you want us to see your logo there. I'd remove all the "what was that?" and the spots where you pause and forget what you are saying but that's just me personally.

Best wishes sir!
Hey, Id agree with this, but I did previously fortnite videos and I just started doing stuff like this. I just started making these so thats why these thing might be a bit weird. Ill add in a white background next time or just film in my room

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.