- Joined
- Oct 12, 2020
- Messages
- 42
Rep Bank
$270
$270
User Power: 112%
Hi everyone.
About three weeks ago, I lost my job and it seems that, at the same time, I also lost the will to train regularly. I have been procrastinating a lot lately and being a F*cking couch potato. Now, I need to do something.
So I just design a 30 minute workout for every day. I will alternate between weight training and fitness boxing. I have all the equipment I need in my little training room. The only equipment missing is the motivation to train every day. I have a boxing timer that I will use to train. I will begin by doing rounds of 2 minutes and a break of 30 seconds between each round. After a while, I will go with 3 minutes rounds.
Later, I will add more rounds and more exercises like heavy bag, double-end bag and maybe slip line and slip bag.
For the boxing training here is my training;
- Warm up
- Skipping rope
- Shadow boxing
- Kicks
- Abdominal exercises
Here is my weight training workout;
- Pullups (back)
- Push-ups (chest)
- Lateral raise (shoulders)
- Bench dips (triceps)
- Biceps curl (biceps)
- Squats (quadriceps)
- Lunges (hamstrings)
- Calf raises (calf)
About three weeks ago, I lost my job and it seems that, at the same time, I also lost the will to train regularly. I have been procrastinating a lot lately and being a F*cking couch potato. Now, I need to do something.
So I just design a 30 minute workout for every day. I will alternate between weight training and fitness boxing. I have all the equipment I need in my little training room. The only equipment missing is the motivation to train every day. I have a boxing timer that I will use to train. I will begin by doing rounds of 2 minutes and a break of 30 seconds between each round. After a while, I will go with 3 minutes rounds.
Later, I will add more rounds and more exercises like heavy bag, double-end bag and maybe slip line and slip bag.
For the boxing training here is my training;
- Warm up
- Skipping rope
- Shadow boxing
- Kicks
- Abdominal exercises
Here is my weight training workout;
- Pullups (back)
- Push-ups (chest)
- Lateral raise (shoulders)
- Bench dips (triceps)
- Biceps curl (biceps)
- Squats (quadriceps)
- Lunges (hamstrings)
- Calf raises (calf)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
