The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting around lottery/gambling laws/ebiz idea.

Idea threads

jcjsmc

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 21, 2008
Hi all, i have a concept/idea going around my head that is basically a simple website spread over several pages that for an initial payment of $/£1 gives the purchaser the chance to win $/£1mil what they will be purchasing is ad space, the guarantee is that there ad space can only get bigger and recieve more views, simple calculations in my head deduce that this site will recieve 100000 unique hits on per rotation (part of the concept), capture at least 300000 emails, will be self advertising and will generate its own revenue, Oh and i won't be targetting business ads, i have a target audience in mind.
Now my question is, would this be classed as a lottery if i'm actually selling something or is it determined by the method that a winner is picked, the initial advertising for the site would rely on the ad space for sale but emphasise the 1mil jackpot.
To be succesful it would need to get a lot of hits/purchases quickly but after the first 1000 it would advertise itself due to human nature, would media coverage be the quickest method or online viral marketing.
The site would also double as a much needed online tool anyway so the target would be interest and most probably pay for the service without the jackpot, but the method of winning i believe is unique.

Any help appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.