The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

get retail sales advice from a top performer with proven effectiveness

Marketing, social media, advertising

OneFiveOne

New Contributor
Sep 28, 2011
I'm in wireless right now, I've sold clothing/fashion, cars, etc.

Everything from your basic t shirt all the way up to a $30,000 suv, even a little finance now that wireless has shifted to installment billing & upgrading a family plan can require you to push a $5000 loan that works like a leasing agreement, but I digress..

I want to get good at selling online via sales pages & social proof/credibility seems to be a big part of the process with the Internet being a little more sketchy than real life transactions, so this could be mutually beneficial for anyone who needs help.

I'm at a place right now where I pretty much charge whatever I want, meet all my metrics & I'm getting scary good at cold selling random people because I'm developing a process while most people kind of just bang their head against the wall until it sticks..

Other guys struggle to close people and I'm usually the guy who jumps in and jams the deal down just to help the stores numbers..

The point I'm trying to drive home is that I'm at the very least above average enough to coach 90% of people WITH a decent amount of experience, so I'd probably be huge for anyone who feels lost or confused about how to sell and pretty useful to anyone who just wants numbers worth bragging about.

So here's my offer to anyone willing to try this out: I'll help troubleshoot whatever problems you guys are dealing with in your retail sales businesses and whatever you feel is preventing you from doing the numbers you really want to do, in exchange for testimonials I could use to build credibility in my ability to produce results.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.