The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Get paid for your pad, Learn everything about airbnb. Download it FREE till Thursday 28th AUG.

Short-term rentals

lovecharm

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jun 13, 2013
Delaware, USA
Hey every one,

The author of the Book, Get paid for your pad is a friend of a friend. That book is one of the best book around for Airbnb. So if you want to learn how to rent out your room or apartment in Airbnb then this book is the best guide out there right now.

He just launched his book and giving it away on kindle for free till Thursday 28th of August. After that it will cost $9.99 on Amazon.

So download the book now from here:- http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MXSLEIO/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

Why am I doing this? Well, to help the fellow entrepreneurs out in here as this way you can bring a new stream of income. As for him, if lots of people downloads his book then his book will rank higher in Amazon. So both you and him wins as you guys get a free book and he gets publicity, reviews etc.

And me, I get the satisfaction of doing something positive and helpful :hurray:

Take care.

LC

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

gregarious18

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jun 8, 2014
Did you write a review? Have you used the tips from the book?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lovecharm

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jun 13, 2013
Delaware, USA
Did you write a review? Have you used the tips from the book?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't write any review yet. Will do later on.

I do have several apartments in UK that I rented out. I didn't rent them out on Airbnb as I didn't know how it works (till I saw this book) and also didn't have the confidence in that as it was new to me. So all my apartments are rented out on long term contracts.

However, some of the tips from the books are useful for long term rental as well, specially the marketing and presenting bit.

Since I have read it, now I am seriously thinking of doing Airbnb for one of my apartment, I will have to do it when the existing tenant moves out.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.