The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Get more sales with FLOORLESS virtual product pics!

RichyV

Death Is Winning. Do Something.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Aug 31, 2014
Fastlaners, Make your eBay, Amazon, Kickstarter or ecommerce product pics stand out with photo-realistic rendered pictures!
Istand2.jpg
https://www.fiverr.com/s/7mb7ex
(Copy and paste the URL)

Send me pictures or sketches of the product you are selling or would like to sell and I will design it in 3D and then create stunning photo-realistic renders of the product.

Choose from loads of backgrounds, including light box style. There are an infinite range of colours and a huge number of textures to make your product jump out and grab consumers attention!
Closeup2.jpg Also use the images to communicate product concepts, branding and packaging to manufacturers, suppliers or even investors. As they say, a picture paints a thousand words. This is very true when trying to get product ideas across!

My service includes 1 product, or multiples of that 1 product in the scene, with colours, textures and a background of your choice. If you packaging or scenery included, chose the extra. When we have discussed the spec I will set to work and produce the models and scene and then send it to you un-rendered so you can either make changes at this stage, or if your happy I will then go ahead and render it so it looks like the real thing!
casesblack3.jpg
https://www.fiverr.com/s/7mb7ex
(Copy and paste the URL)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ill bite. If I buy and send you a flat file for TMF (the book cover) can you do something with it?

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
Just made a purchase on fiverr

RichyV

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Aug 31, 2014
Ill bite. If I buy and send you a flat file for TMF (the book cover) can you do something with it?

First customer is M.J. No pressure then... ;)

Hah, sure I'll give it a crack. Send me some pictures/sketches of the kind of thing you are looking for. Do you want a background or light box style? (1st pic vs 3rd in my OP)

Send me a pm if you'd like, and we can sort out the fine details.

Just made a purchase on fiverr

Thanks, haha I'm curious about this brief... making a start, not an easy model!

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
Thanks, haha I'm curious about this brief... making a start, not an easy model

No pressure here...I had the copy done a while back for a humorous product launch on kickstarter. I never got around to launching the campaign but might as well give it a go.

G

GuestUser113

Can you do sell sheets?

IE:

mukkk1.jpg

RichyV

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Aug 31, 2014
This would be too far out of my depth sorry. I could model the container no problem and place a graphic that you send me on it and that's about as far as I'm comfortable to take it - I don't have experience in graphic design :\ (mechanical engineer by trade)

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
This would be too far out of my depth sorry. I could model the container no problem and place a graphic that you send me on it and that's about as far as I'm comfortable to take it - I don't have experience in graphic design :\ (mechanical engineer by trade)
Psssttt...outsource the design to a designer and up your price <3

RichyV

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Aug 31, 2014
How can you do this for $5 and make any money?
I am not currently. I need reviews and a solid portfolio to start ranking higher on Fiverr. When I have that built up, then I can up my price - I need to start replacing my income from my job, will have a progress thread soon to explain. I'd rather help out fastlaners initially since I can give something back to the forum that way.

Psssttt...outsource the design to a designer and up your price <3
Great advice - thanks :happy:

On second thoughts Raoul Duke, I woke up today and suddenly I know everything about graphic design, send me a pm if you're still interested

Journey2Million$

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jan 3, 2015
Since you are good at 3D objects, you can create 3D objects and sell them on sites such as Turbo Squid. (You don't sell your ownership, you just let people use your objects for a fee) Also you can put your 3D objects on 3D print on demand sites, where customers pay to have your object printed with a 3D printer. Once you have enough good selling 3D objects, you'll have enough passive income to live on. I'd much rather do this than do work for commissions on fiver or anywhere else.

Mark Anthony Le

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Nov 29, 2011
NY, New York
Rich is an awesome guy. He did a case for one of my projects and it looks real good.

Timely responses and a good eye for detail are always great to have.

Would definitely use him again if I need any more products done.

RichyV

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Aug 31, 2014
Hi @RichyV I tried to copy and paste the link but it just took me to fiverr. I'd like to run a project by you. Thanks.

Pmed you

@MJ DeMarco, do you know why my links don't seem to work on the forum?

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
Rich is an awesome guy. He did a case for one of my projects and it looks real good.

Timely responses and a good eye for detail are always great to have.

Would definitely use him again if I need any more products done.

I totally agree. @RichyV is the real deal. I vouch for his work and am so damn glad I am using his services. We made more progress in one week that took me several months w/ an overseas dude.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
another great area is sketchup for real estate listings, especially buildable lots. Place a home on the lot, with different views. People have a hard time seeing a new home on a lot. I had an architect friend do that for me for a lake lot I have for sale. It's getting more attention.

Stan.Geek12

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Mar 10, 2015

That's not a big deal....If it's really worth it, then pull off some $$ and find someone to do that. Outsourcing would be great in less expensive countries like India, Ukraine and the rest of them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.