The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

General process involved in bringing an online based business concept to fruition.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

3ryan

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 31, 2023
Hi,

I’m considering pursuing a business concept I’ve had for a while. But first I would like to outline the various stages that would be involved in materialising it.

It’s a web application so I’m thinking the below outlined steps, but I’m sure I’m leaving some stuff out. I would really appreciate any feedback you have regarding stages I’m missing. Or feedback in general. I'm a developer by trade, so I feel like I need more help with the administrative tasks involved. i.e. steps 5, 6, 7, 8.

I want to have a general outline of the phases and tasks per phase so I can formulate a timeline.

General Plan
  1. Create business plan (What other planning related documents should I create initially)
  2. Acquire investment
  3. Hire developers
  4. Commence development
  5. Register business
  6. Set up bank account
  7. (Are there legality related tasks???)
  8. (What other administrative tasks am I missing???)
  9. Launch Web Application
  10. Hire marketers/advertisers
  11. Market/Advertise

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Skroob

Entrepreneur // Mobile Application Developer
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Feb 18, 2022
Jacksonville, FL
All you need to do right now is step 4. Once that's done, steps 9 and 11.

Don't overthink it. You'll get yourself into a prep loop and never get anything done. Start building right now. Don't even read the rest of my post!

In case you're still here: you're a developer, you know what you need to do and how to learn what you don't have. Build the bare minimum you need to call whatever this thing is a product and launch it. Everything else can come later; you don't need a bank account or a corporation or investors if the app or the market for it doesn't exist, and you definitely don't need a business plan, ever.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.