The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From the sewers to the sky...

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

SidewalkerAndrew

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 16, 2015
Long story short, I'm a 23 year old male without much going for him at this current point in time. I've been reading and studying for months about business. I've had trouble maintaining a steady day job for the past year and a half, having several different opportunities to save 500 bucks to get something going and pick myself up out of hell.

I worked on a farm for 4+ years and really enjoyed it except the job is no longer available due to the owners passing and financial disputes among the remaining children. I have big aspirations but have hardly folowed through with them. I just recently put a plan together to get my first product rolling on Amazon and just feel that posting my goals and thoughts for someone else to read will give me some more accountability.

Currently have a shitty job that doesn't pay enough to start a side hustle and am actively searching for something marginally better to get things rolling.

Monthly expenses are roughly $1,300.00 and I am pretty much up to snuff with that. I Have hesitated to post on here because I've had no idea what to say. I closely relate to a younger MJ...

Greatly appreciate the AMA's from you gents in the fastlane, as well as any other informative posts. Thanks for writing a useful book Mr DeMarco.

Looking forward to looking back at this post in the coming months.

Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.