The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Welcome to The Fastlane Entrepreneur Forum.

Register Log in
  • The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 48 hours.

From birth to NFL video

andyhaus44

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
FASTLANE INSIDER
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO
Hi everyone,

Someone previously posted an awesome process video that I believe was a commercial. It showed an NFL player being born, to playing football as a toddler, in grade school, etc. all the way to the NFL and the point of it was to show process and there’s no such thing as an overnight success

Wanted to show my friend who’s a football coach at an alternative high school so they would be inspired to respect the process.

Looked through the forum, as well as YouTube and Google and couldn’t find it.

Does anyone know what video I’m talking about?

If so, will you please post it on here?

Thank you :)

-Andy

andyhaus44

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
FASTLANE INSIDER
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO
Hi everyone,

Someone previously posted an awesome process video that I believe was a commercial. It showed an NFL player being born, to playing football as a toddler, in grade school, etc. all the way to the NFL and the point of it was to show process and there’s no such thing as an overnight success

Wanted to show my friend who’s a football coach at an alternative high school so they would be inspired to respect the process.

Looked through the forum, as well as YouTube and Google and couldn’t find it.

Does anyone know what video I’m talking about?

If so, will you please post it on here?

Thank you :)

-Andy
Found it. Sorry guys. Hopefully someone on here is inspired by this

View: https://youtu.be/jlXRengzZoc

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Search Forum