Hay, my name is edward, 35 years old and for entire of my life i can't find myself, but i'm still searching...
when i was young i found motorcycle in parts, my dad was tear this thing apart when he was young because he wanted to put new paint on it, but he newer did. I was always sad, dad when will we compose motor, one winter in workshop, but that winter never come. I said to myself i will do it alone and i was all by myself composed motor in workshop on the table and when i was done i coldn't get motor of the table, because i was to small!
I was always look for things how they works, radio with tape, electronics, almost everything, then after scool i start as auto-mechanic, then i didn't liked it, then i was jump to electronic school, and finished this. I was go through school but school didn't come through me!
I was work as electrician, as video editor for weddings, i was repair pc-s for a long time, i was sell stuffs, buy online and sell locally with good margins, as fireman in my dad job for few months, but nothing of this wasn't attract me.
I'm very good with get into the core of the things, intuitive
But i'm still searching for myself, for now i'm interested in making money and i think that internet have a big potential.
I still learning and searching which ways are best for making money: affiliate, dropshipping, adsense, facebook instant articles...
What do you think?
when i was young i found motorcycle in parts, my dad was tear this thing apart when he was young because he wanted to put new paint on it, but he newer did. I was always sad, dad when will we compose motor, one winter in workshop, but that winter never come. I said to myself i will do it alone and i was all by myself composed motor in workshop on the table and when i was done i coldn't get motor of the table, because i was to small!
I was always look for things how they works, radio with tape, electronics, almost everything, then after scool i start as auto-mechanic, then i didn't liked it, then i was jump to electronic school, and finished this. I was go through school but school didn't come through me!
I was work as electrician, as video editor for weddings, i was repair pc-s for a long time, i was sell stuffs, buy online and sell locally with good margins, as fireman in my dad job for few months, but nothing of this wasn't attract me.
I'm very good with get into the core of the things, intuitive
But i'm still searching for myself, for now i'm interested in making money and i think that internet have a big potential.
I still learning and searching which ways are best for making money: affiliate, dropshipping, adsense, facebook instant articles...
What do you think?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
