The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Free Shoemoney, if you hurry

Mrs. BRKb

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Apr 27, 2008
USA

shoemoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
May 21, 2013
Some love him. Some hate him. Either way, the autobiography of Jeremy -Shoemoney- Shoemaker [FONT=&quot] Nothing's Changed But My Change: The Shoemoney Story [/FONT] Kindle edition, is currently free at this time on Amazon.

If you never heard of him, he's a marketer and a smart guy. In 2010 Fast Company called him the most influential person on the internet.

Hey Thanks!

I got the notice that it was free. I think today is the last day though. It started Saturday. I love the KDP Select Program.

But just a note its a autobiography not a "how to make money online" book.

InMotion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 18, 2011
Hey Thanks!

I got the notice that it was free. I think today is the last day though. It started Saturday. I love the KDP Select Program.

But just a note its a autobiography not a "how to make money online" book

Half way through it now...its an interesting read. I personally like the point you made concerning Gates, Jobs, and Buffet, and the like.

"You read about those guys as icons who sit in their Ivory Towers and can do no wrong, but even Warren Buffett started out by running around Omaha hustling people all the time. It’s just the way the world works if your eyes are open and you look. That doesn’t make it right or less scary, but it IS true."

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.